Thursday, October 26, 2006

Amigos


A friend loves at all times...
Prov 17:17a






I am known as a cut-up at work. No day escapes me without laughter, usually loud, infectious and corporate. If you have read my blog, you know that Prov 17:22 is a scripture that I have written in my heart as deeply as John 3:16.

The guy with the bug eyes is partly responsible for my behavior. His name is Mike, my former pastor from my college days, and he is really one of the best improv comics I have ever been around.

This past weekend, a group of us from those days gathered in Tennessee for the wedding of one of the fine gentlemen shown above. It took us all about 10 minutes for things to degrade into a pure state of lunacy; lengthy for us, because we haven’t seen each other in several years and we had to go through the formalities of decorum for at least that long.


There is something good and secure about old friends. Our link to one another is eternal. We have the same Father. Thanks guys for a great weekend, and ladies, we will spare you the embarrassment of being linked with this crew on the WWW.




For our Message Board buddies:
(l-r) Miltie, Hatter, Dilly





Mark
Prov 17:22
A merry heart doeth good
like medicine...